Tuesday, March 13, 2007

YouTube Upload & MarsEdit

It's been awhile since I've posted but I have some new stuff to go with at the moment (how amateur does this sound?).

I have posted another video to my YouTube account:



Other news is that I am making this post using what is called a "weblog client". It is like Mail for your Blogger account. I can create many drafts of posts and then when ready send them on their way. Other advantages include integration with RSS clients (I use NetNewsWire) so that I can send interesting articles directly to my blog without the hassle of Copy and Paste (lord forbid).

Now with this nifty client at my disposal who knows what kinds of wild fun posts could result!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I guess I should feel lucky there isn't a youtube video of me getting SHOCKED in the dark and freaking out. Kids, don't try this at home.