Monday, April 28, 2008

Gotta Get Crackin'

Wow, what a poor blogging performance by myself as of late.

Maybe I'll make an attempt to share more of what I'm doing lately on this blog.

I am analyzing data for a Society for Neuroscience abstract. The meeting is in Washington DC in Oct-Nov and I don't want to miss it. You can find my previous SfN abstracts on my scribd account. Just head to scribd.com and search for pascoe.

Classes are wrapping up with the end of the semester this Friday. This will be my final semester as a Teaching Assistant. Although I am sad about this fact teaching really detracts my attention from the real reason I'm in grad school - research work towards my PhD.

And my beautiful fiancé will be moving to Madison, Wisconsin on June 8 and there are lots of plans to make before she leaves.

That's what's on my mind these days, I hope to make more posts in the near future (I wonder how many times that phrase appears on a blog!). I hope writing this blog will translate into motivation to write other things I need to be working on!

Cheers!

1 comment:

ctrlalteredmind said...

yay! we were wondering where the pasigraphic pascoe had been! good to see you back! :)